Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It Never Ceases To Amaze Me.

I always thought the the press would at least stand up for free speech but now I read Obama has signed HR 347 which makes it a felony to protest around secret service agents (translation, around the president or anyone with SS protection) There is other wordage about trespass and such but bottom line is you can be charged with a felony (not a misdemeanor) for protesting anywhere near the president.
Does this mean  Occupy Wall Street crowd can be arrested for protesting near candidate Romney, Hmmmm is he being set up for bad media stories? I am sure Obama would never abuse this to his benefit, I mean being such a protector on the Constitution and what not, surely this could not be expanded to include TEA party protests could it. At least I'm glad our gun laws are safe. 

12 comments:

  1. To go along with this, back in September of last year, while everyone was glued to the TV set watching the stupid OWS idiots, Congress passed a bill prohibiting the protests of the TSA and other negative coverage of said Gestapo molesters .

    H.R. 3011 I'm not sure of the current status.

    We are frogs in boiling water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot of stupid people who can't see the dangers.

      Delete
  2. Oh No! I am not so sure anything is safe in our nation anymore.

    Hmm...at least I am thankful that we are a nation of recreational hunters- now that gives me comfort-as one can never guess which home, which American is skilled with his constitutional right to bear arms.

    The unknown is always a worry for those that wish to usurp the rights of others. Meek and weak is a far safer gamble. I kind of like the unknown factor myself.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, The wolves always attack the weakest first.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad the government knows what is best for us all, helps keep the dumbing down of America in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait until the butthole is re-elected...then the real party begins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that happens it will be ugly for sure.

      Delete
  5. re-elected OH MY GOD NO. Kymber here we come...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would hope these would immediately fall to the 1st Amendment in the first case tried, but who wants to be the test case?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read the ACLU is not very happy about it, maybe they will challenge it.

    ReplyDelete