Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Thoughts, Update.

Things have been hectic lately, I seriously need to get back in a groove.
 I had another talk with Stephen his frustration level is high at the moment, the doctors are not sure when he can go home and what further treatment he should have. He is ready to check him self out and he kept saying how he hated being there. I made him laugh when I told him it could be worse because Obama could be in charge of his health care, he has too many guns and survival supplies and would be considered a unnecessary member of society to get treatment. We both agreed we needed to have a long vacation. It seems now-days we get so tangled in society and business that at some point you need to say enough.
 
Special welcome to new followers, Falcondawn and  Lamb , thanks. I always try and respond to comments and questions. Please check out their sites and say hello.

14 comments:

  1. I think you guys and your families need an extra long weekend at your retreat. It would do you all, especially Stephen, some good to have some company with like minded individuals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, mmasse, I agree. A weekend of food, friends, guns would hit the spot.

      Delete
  2. Duke, 'ole buddy, I agree with Matt and mmasse..as soon as possible. Thanks for all the help these last few months. You are a friend indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to plan something soon. We like to kid around and talk trash but we look out for each other as well.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the reports.

    You need to put some (warm) bodies in those chairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what I thought looking at those chairs ?.......How far could I shoot resting a rifle on the rail

      Delete
  4. Duke - you and Stephen really should get away for a bit! i think you both need it as both of you have had a crazy couple of months. thanks so much for keeping us up to date about Stephen - he is lucky to have you! so are the rest of us!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow everyone here has had the same idea, without even thinking about it. A weekend of food, friends and hot lead. May I suggest targets of Drs n Nurses with needles and stupid thugs wearing hoodies...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey no thugs with hoodies, we are very discriminating,......Ah, I mean discerning.

      Delete
  6. Hello Blogger, Followers and Fellows,

    I am called Olivier. I come from Germany and have family spread across Europe. I had some great... stress last years, it is getting calmer :-) Gladly. Nice to have found this caring blog.

    Let me know by friendly and sincere contact your needs.

    Your O. Klastat

    www.no-extremes.de

    o.klastat@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, definitely time to go do some recoil therapy and take some time away from all of this.

    ReplyDelete