Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fire For Effect

"Fire For Effect" was a term we used shooting mortars when you "hung" as many rounds as possible in the air to hit a wide area, so here I am hitting multiple subjects.

Thanks and welcome to my new blog followers, Warlock, Orange Jeep Dad, BlueEyedBaby, Chandler.B, TheGomezClan, Blackisis01. If I miss any one I am sorry. I try and respond as much as possible. If you have a blog let me know I will check it out.

I wrote a few days ago about "Low Budget Scout Rifle"  and found this link today on SurvivalBlog
http://www.survivalblog.com/2007/10/building_a_scout_rifle_on_a_bu.html
He writes about the same Rifle, Ishapore 2A (among others) and has some other good info.

Earthquake NY, I did hear they found the reason for the Earthquake a few days ago in the North East. It was caused by our Founding Fathers turning over in their graves.

Security,  I have seen some posts in recent days about site security and keeping some information such as locations and family details as safe as possible. Here is a link with some very good info, It's a short news story how people can find you without you knowledge. Very chilling stuff.


Stay safe, Duke.

5 comments:

  1. Charlie 4, this is Charlie 6 actual, Rounds complete over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun paranoid fact on Smartphones they can be remotely activated both as a tracker and a listening device. You can't even take the battery out of an Iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odysseus, I am not that technology savvy but it seems like there are more and more ways to track us now.
    Max, Rodger that.
    North, I try to spice it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke, you are pure spice....Out.

    ReplyDelete