Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Group Hug

I enjoy reading a lot of the blogs out there and I like that we support each other on this platform. In these times we need to stick together, I know like many of you I get busy but it is always good
to read what others are doing and how they cope, it restores our faith that there is many like us out there.

Welcome to Shepherd K, it is a pleasure to have you on board. I always enjoy seeing a new follower it makes it seem like I'm not just "beating my gums" sometimes, I feel I have met many new friends.
If you have a blog and hit the follow link I will put you in my read list, I am still fairly new at this am trying to keep up so if you are not listed yet let me know,  I will do my best to reply to all comments as well.
BTW,  some of you don't have your site linked to your Icon (the one on the follow list) apparently it is not automatic. so myself and others  don't know if you have a blog.

 Peace brothers and sisters, keep your head down. Duke.

5 comments:

  1. Duke, thanks. You and a couple of others are shaming me by recognizing the new followers. I've been a bad blogger buddy and haven't done so in a while. I am in the process of rectifying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke, a very good policy indeed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shepherd K, you are good my friend
    Stephen, I try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. I read everyone's posts but have been too busy to vent about my headaches. I might get some done tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duke - thanks for sharing Shepherd K - am now going to check out his blog.

    and i must agree - i can`t believe all of the like-minded people that i have found through Stephen, Arsenius, you, Mudbug, Pioneer Preppy, Max and a bunch of others! it is so nice to know that there are people out there who have similar beliefs although we are all different.

    thanks again. i really appreciate it when i bloggers i like share the bloggers that they like. it helps me make new friends!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete