Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am so glad.

I awoke this morning and like a lot of people turned on the TV to watch coverage of the storm in the North East. Fox News and the Weather Channel had good coverage of the storm, as I went through the other channels such as CNN, MSNBC, CBS etc they had coverage of 0bama, how he was up all night getting updates on the storm and how it could be so much worse if he had not been on top of it.
I am so glad we have such unbiased news services to relay to us the real story.

I could not help but think I wish 0bama had been up all night getting updates on the Libya attack, maybe we would have not had dead Americans over there.
  Oh well I guess his priority was preparing for a fund raiser and the Letterman show.

13 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to believe he's guilty of dereliction of duty for the Libya deaths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was treason.

      Delete
    2. Old NFO, I agree 100% and the liberal media will let him skate. I believe he would rather have dead Americans than dead Muslims.

      Delete
  2. When the O-Hole called the SEALS to kill OBL they answered the call.

    When a SEAL called for help because they were about to be killed.... O-Hole let 2 of them die.

    There were assets up in the air. He wouldn't have been painting the target if there wasn't something up there that could fire something back down on those camel riders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, good point. The big zero has no loyalty and does not know the meaning of honor and duty. He is a coward looking out for himself.

      Delete
  3. I have been thinking on the same line. He is just about as two-faced as you can get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I can't believe he ever got elected, he is a worse than garbage.

      Delete
  4. I'll back you, Old NFO and Stephen on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more on this one! The man has no shame at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermit Jim, He doesn't have any shame, honor, sense of duty, loyalty, courage etc. He has none of the qualities of a good leader.

      Delete