Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Honest Question

I am not trying to beat a dead horse here in regard to the government shutdown but I have an honest question.
In light of the fact when George Bush was in office regardless of  who controlled the Senate or the House EVERYTHING was totally Bush's fault. It didn't matter if it was the economy, the Iraq war, government spending etc it was all Bush's fault.
So, now we have a government shutdown, high unemployment, nation spending skyrocketing, gas prices doubled (the list goes on) when does this start to become 0bama's fault?
I want some intellectual honest, clear thinking, compassionate liberal to explain it to me, this is not a trick, I'm open minded here, I really want to know.

 BTW don't EVEN try and blame the Tea Party, they don't control any branch of government.

18 comments:

  1. "I want some intellectual honest, clear thinking, compassionate liberal to explain it to me"

    Oops, I'm not qualified. That is an excellent question though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize there was any such animal.

    All I see are the opposite of what you asked for. Plus all they do is fool old women who've lost control of their facilities to feel sorry for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt, There isn't but I'm giving them a chance to prove me wrong. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I would just like to meet an intellectual, honest, clear thinking, comapassionate liberal.

    You can ask them all day long, but now the blame is lies with the tea party and republicans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUGM, so true. When you get in trouble, blame someone else.

      Delete
  4. With the line that Stephen quoted, you've disqualified every liberal in the crowd. It's not about facts, logic, evidence or history. It's only about what feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, JUGM and Rev Paul, I know but they claim to be compassionate and intellectual. I am giving them and opportunity to prove their case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I see of our government in action, and of the slugs who run it, the better Costa Rica is sounding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry, I'm not that far along but I know where you are coming from. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. #1 you may not find a Liberal amongst those of us here. Well one but his pissed at us all from the blog war this weekend. #2 I will go out on a limb and say its the fault of the American Voting Public. Why?? Because they voted these fools into office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rob, I know most of those who comment are not liberal but some lurk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is, supposedly and hypothetically, a sign on the President's desk that reads "The buck stops here."
    Perhaps it should be turned round to face the incumbent.
    Another non-liberal, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "EVERYTHING was totally Bush's fault."
    There is supposedly a sign on the President's desk stating "The buck stops here."
    Perhaps it needs to be reversed so that it faces the incumbent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FrankC, All he does is talk, not much actual work.

      Delete
  11. To treat his 'highness' like Bush was would be RACIST... All you need to know to have the answer...

    ReplyDelete