Friday, October 4, 2013

Real hero's of the week

Miriam Carey
Amidst all the hype over the government shutdown we have some poor woman (Miriam Carey) suffering from postpartum depression driving in DC and apparently being confused over the new barricades which by the way I don't know how they afforded to erect if there was no funds (but that is beside the point) anyway she drives around in circles before she runs over a police car, the cops are chasing her around in circles and waving their arms trying to get her attention. Meantime the police are struggling to draw their weapons which takes them over 30 seconds to do so and shoot her dead but at least they spared the life of her 3 year old in the back seat. In the hours that passed we had politicians and the police chief praising them for being hero's and saving the city.
At least we have one less dangerous terrorist running the streets. I just hope the cop that killed her was not white as I would hate to see a replay of the Trayvon Martin trial.
Anyway if you missed the coverage here is a new 16 second video which just surfaced which sheds some light on the whole event.
 

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Hero is used all too frequently these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0bama has new hero's beside a gay basketball player.

      Delete
  2. Oh Duke. I was hoping the same thing. The latest bulletin on television tonight was "Trayvon Martin is still dead". So I'd hate to see the same horse getting beaten all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotta Joy, I am sure Jesse Jackson will weigh in soon. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. No man out there could possibly relate to the effects of "post partum" I can.. It's not pretty.... That is all I will say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUGM, don't get me wrong, I agree 100% that is what makes this so much worse. I was slamming cops for the way it was screwed up.

      Delete