Friday, January 25, 2013

Something Fishy Here

I see Dianne Feinstein had a news conference and unveiled a new assault weapons ban with an array of evil black guns.
No doubt she had to bring out  her own personal stash for 'Show and Tell' because if you think about it how else would she get them, have you been in a gun shop lately and found an assortment like this? and who do you think would loan her these ? would you? 
No, these belong to her or her own personal security detail.
BTW, is this configuration even legal in California?

11 comments:

  1. Like I said if Obama ate a dried up roast beef sandwich, it would look like her. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Bubba it's my blog, my story and my rumor to start.

      Delete
    2. Oh, humor...never mind. That woman and her closet of firearms, no shame.

      Delete
  3. Duke, there was a press release yesterday about the firearms; claimed they were from the evidence lockers of various local police departments, and that officers from those depts were on-hand to maintain the chain of custody.

    That's what they said. Truth? Who know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rev Paul, See I knew she would have an excuse to cover herself.
      If the liberals can make up their own 'truth' I can as well.

      Delete
  4. I'm hearing DC police 'furnished' them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure She bought them out of Eric Holder's trunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, That's a better explanation. Thanks.

      Delete