Check this out. Did an edit you might find interesting. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/02/liberal-ex-columnist-death-threats-published-in-des-moines-register/
I read that article, I have to admit it's kinda hilarious when the wacko's start foaming at the mouth.
Yep. I found a interesting article that states that over 70% of LEO's and military will not comply with orders to disarm American citizens.Kaul is nothing but a drunken asshole. I hope someone visits the violence he want NRA members to experience on him. http://robertsgunshop.blogspot.com/2012/12/cops-detectives-fbi-agents-us-soldiers.html
Robert, I agree about Kaul, but I think he has no power except to drool on himself. I hope it is correct about the 70% of LEO's but on the other hand it only takes 30% to wreak havoc if there is only small pockets of resistance.
And Illinois is trying to do that ban today...
Old NFO, That will be a good test, I expect all crime in Chicago will be erased very soon.