Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back Again

Thank you so much for all the kind words and condolences in  the passing of my mother-in-law. I am thankful to have such a caring group of friends. The last few days have been hectic to say the least. The Funeral was yesterday and there is still a lot of family in town till this weekend. I am very sad to loose such a beautiful lady in my life and I am trying to get back to a normal routine. I want to get back to reading blogs and posting as well. Thanks again, I will not try and respond to everyone who expressed condolences but know it meant a lot to me, I read all comments several times. Thanks again. God bless you all,
Duke.

13 comments:

  1. God bless you and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll mention you in our prayers again tonight, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rev Paul, it means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Prayers for healing are going up for you and your family. You are a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and family will be in our prayers, And on our prayer list. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your family are still in our prayers, Duke. i read through the comments on your last post several times, too. it was wonderful to see such an outpouring of love for my friend. you have some good friends, Duke.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber, it is hard to express the gratitude for such a caring group of people. Thank you sister.

      Delete
  6. I missed a post in my own chaos going on here. My prayers with your family.

    ReplyDelete