Thursday, September 27, 2012

Big Move

I have been a little slow blogging lately, lots going on but I'm still here. Tomorrow is a big day for me, I am hanging up my job.
 I won't go into a lot of detail but I am in a position to move on and maybe the timing is good considering all that is happening. It will be good to be free to move where I want and I won't have to take a job unless I feel like it.
My work asked me not to leave but it is time so I'm out of here here. I want to travel some and scope out different areas. I have decided I won't wait till I'm too old to enjoy the freedom.
I am sure I will give more details in weeks to come.

22 comments:

  1. Congrats! Enjoy it while you can.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, Key thing is while any of us can. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to have that freedom! May God bless you as you turn this corner in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rev Paul, Thanks friend. I plan to make the most of it.

      Delete
  3. Starve the monkeys. Enjoy your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig, exactly my thinking. Thanks.
      (I might get a bumper sticker that says "Starving Monkeys")

      Delete
  4. good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, thanks I am looking forward to it. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. I think that you are making the right choice, my friend! Enjoy the freedom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermit Jim, I think so as well. I am all about freedom.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on reaching such a position in life!

    If you drop through SW Missouri let HH and I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odysseus, I might just do that my friend, thanks so much.

      Delete
  8. Best wishes and looking forward to the 'vacation' pictures... LOL Stay safe and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old NFO, Thanks my friend, I we be sure to keep the blogs up. Thanks.

      Delete
  9. Good for you my friend! Travel and enjoy life to it's fullest :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. I want to keep my potions open.

      Delete
  10. Wilson, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS!!! Love it! Wish you much fun, adventure and peace!!

    ReplyDelete