Thursday, May 22, 2014

Government is Correct (sometimes)



I hate to admit it, I always thought the government had the wrong ideas about everything but sometimes they get it exactly right.

While doing some research about national parks I came across a policy that said "do not feed wildlife" it went on to say "feeding wildlife creates dependency and leads to overpopulation" 
Maybe the National Park Service should forward this policy to the Food Stamp Administration.

And you wonder why the welfare class is growing so much.


13 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the bear sitting at the picnic table... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. None so blind as those who refuse to see, and all that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rev Paul, it is amazing how one agency can be objective and understand the trouble while others seem so clueless.

      Delete
  3. I'd feed those donkeys! In fact, if I could stuff them in the car I'd let them come live with me. They could eat down the meadow so I didn't have to mow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry, I'm with you my friend, I think donkeys are neat animals.

      Delete
  4. Duke,

    Great pictures, and love the use of donkeys to prove a point with welfare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I like the donkeys as well, Like Harry said I would be feeding them as well but I thought the point was made with them. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Good research, I bet you charged less than those secret independent studies that prove nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most (maybe) secret studies prove what they are required to prove.

      Delete
    2. Senior, agreed, most studies have a conclusion already formed they are out to fortify, as FrankC pointed out. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete