Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome and such.

First order of business I would like to welcome chams90 to the list of readers here at my humble blog, I am not aware if he has a blog but will be happy to provide link if he does.
Things have been hectic on my end, the weather is still cool for this time of year, not that I am complaining but the later we have to wait to get in the spring garden the worse it is in the summer which burns up the tail end of the crop. Anyway, I saw this silly little cartoon the other day and thought you might enjoy. 

8 comments:

  1. So your the little &#!@ that got our school banned from that farm.

    steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, yeah THAT would be true today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old NFO, You are correct. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  3. I love when kids just repeat what they've heard, from adults, and animals :=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, you have to be careful what you say for sure.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the Welcome no i dont have a Blog i think you have a Damn good one like to follow a like minded person a good way to keep informed an again thank you for the welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chams90, thanks my friend, glad you enjoy my ramblings.

      Delete